WHERE’S MY FLYING MOTORCYCLE OR CAR?
Why has there never been a commercially successful flying motorcycle or car with all of the advancements we have made in the past 50 years? It took almost 100 years for the auto industry to embrace the change from internal combustion engines to electric vehicles. Take Tesla for example, who has developed a revolutionary car design that has transformed the auto industry.
Similar to the automotive industry, PAV (Personal Air Vehicle) design has been impeded by an unwillingness to abandon existing propulsion systems. Current designs attach existing propulsion systems props/motors to vehicles in varied locations to create thrust/lift. This creates a modified plane or helicopter (not a PAV).
A PARADIGM SHIFT
In 2015, Airborne Motors (an affiliate of Aviator Cycles) developed an advanced propulsion system designed explicitly for PAVs that will completely revolutionize the burgeoning industry, much like Tesla did in the automotive industry.
WHO IS AIRBORNE MOTORS?
Airborne Motors is an affiliated company of Aviator Cycles. Airborne Motors developed and patented the advanced propulsion technology that will be used in all Aviator Cycle vehicles. Aviator Cycles will further refine, develop, and test all propulsion systems initially developed by Airborne Motors in order to maximize their utility in flying motorcycles and ATVs.
WHAT’S REVOLUTIONARY ABOUT THIS NEW PROPULSION SYSTEM?
- Powerful – Up to 4x as powerful as comparable motor/prop combinations
- Safe – Protective grids to keep the driver and surroundings from coming into contact with moving parts
- Stable – Creates internal inertia that will stabilize the vehicle regardless of wind rain or snow
- Compact – The Aerorunner is the same size as a sports bike with a similar look, a feat that would typically be next to impossible with large spinning propellers surrounding the driver.
- Redundancy – Each propulsion system only requires 25% of its capabilities to power the vehicle properly, allowing our team to segment them into four separate systems while occupying the same space. If one of the segments experiences complications the next segment will take over. In the case of the Aerorunner GSX, it’s akin to having 6 propulsion systems despite the fact that it only requires 4 to fully function.
THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA in TRANSPORTATION
With the advent of flying vehicles, drone taxis and advanced drone technology you see rapid changes approaching. The transportation industry is massive, currently a $4.8 trillion industry. It will only continue to grow along with population growth. In the past eight years, there has been a dramatic increase in PAV (personal air vehicle) interest from consumers and large companies such as:
- Many large companies are now developing prototypes, including Google, Uber, BMW, Airbus, Boeing, Toyota, Porsche, and Geely.
- There is a race to market the first flying taxi between Google, Airbus, and Uber.
- Large companies are acquiring PAV startups at an increasing rate and are dedicating considerable resources toward the development of flying vehicles.
- Boeing recently acquired Aurora Flight Sciences and is actively attempting to develop a useful electric jet engine.
- Airbus recently acquired Blade, a New York aviation startup, and has expanded into new flying technologies through its Silicon Valley Unit (A3).
A culmination of events has resulted in a “perfect storm” of technology that is accelerating this new era in transportation:
1. Consumer interest – reaching a critical level
2. Manufacturing advances – increased manufacturing speed and efficiency, carbon fiber availability, composite materials, 3D printing of plastics and metals and lower costs
3. Transportation laws – addressed by several large companies (Uber, Google)
4. Software avionics – advanced with drone technology
5. Battery technology – advanced by Tesla, John Goodenough
The only missing piece to the puzzle is advanced propulsion technology. Aviator Cycles will provide that critical technology, which will set off the Alternative Transportation Era.
WHY WILL AVIATOR CYCLES SUCCEED IN THE TRANSPORTATION REVOLUTION?
- The patented propulsion technology offered by Aviator Cycles Corporation is at the right place and the right time for rapid growth.
- A strong management team that is focused on doing what is right for our investors.
- The technology to stand out in a crowded industry of start-ups.
- And technological advantages such as:
- Only one moving part with dramatically less maintenance.
- Complete digital control to optimize propulsion technology advantages.
- Creates safe flying vehicles with unmatched stability in all weather and wind conditions.
- Creates a leverage effect that will dramatically improve energy efficiency and power.
- Can use the entire vehicle’s body to transmit energy for propulsion.
- Intellectual property protection: 42 patent claims issued and pending.
Q. Where can I find out more information about the Company?
A. The Company does file certain periodic reports with the SEC under Regulation A of the Securities Act of 1933, which are available on the EDGAR website and which provide additional information about the Company, including its financial statements. These filings may be found here.